About Us

Created after a "Funday" of making Pickles and Coffee, two friends look to share with you their adventures and recipes from Seattle to Santa Barbara

Friday, January 22, 2010

Variety is the Spice of Life

| | 3 comments

As I write this I wonder if anyone will even read this. While its obvious that Ashley and I aren't much for blogging, our adventures and lust for all things food remain. So when Ashley recently came up to Seattle for beautiful week of riding bikes, coffee and cooking, we went OFF! From breakfast at such hot spots as The Volunteer Park Cafe and Cafe Press, to dinner extravagance at Tamarind Tree and Delancy, Ashley and I hit 'em all. But to best sum up our week of celebrating food, is this shot of Intelligensia coffee being brewed in a Blue Bottle single drip, which was eventually enjoyed out of a Stumptown mug. In short, we didn't take a lot of photos, but our memories will last a lifetime. Thanks for the wonderful scones, the best vietnamese food I've ever had, and a bike ride in a beautiful city with a beautiful friend. Till next time.

3 comments:

  1. the holy trinity of coffee! sounds like a fabulous adventure - we're jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Till next time indeed!
    I think I'm still caffeinated.....

    ReplyDelete

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance