About Us

Created after a "Funday" of making Pickles and Coffee, two friends look to share with you their adventures and recipes from Seattle to Santa Barbara

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Little Bit....

| | 2 comments

Blog shy...?


So maybe I'm not a true born blogger. Or maybe it's just been a slow couple of months in the food inspiration department. Either way, it is truly NO excuse for my absence. And I am sorry...

But now with our farmers market overflowing with spring goodies, a couple new cookbooks to be excited about, and a firm kick in the blogger bum by some close, veteran, foodie friends (cough:: Pictures & Pancakes ::cough.) I am ready to rejoin the food blog force!
So while I do not have a proper recipe tonight to share, I do have a promise that Ashley has if fact got her groove back in the kitchen. I have a few good things brewing, and until then I'll be sipping coffee with close friends that remind me what it really is all about....... tasty, tasty, tasty food.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaay! Ash is BACK! Why don't you start with the scrumptious mushroom chard pasta you made last night??

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shot & can't wait for the yummy recipes we know are coming!

    ReplyDelete

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance